Thursday, May 21, 2009

thoughts...

| | Leave a Comment
so, i've been doing alot of research lately. looking at other photographers, checking things out, planning as much as i can and i must say...i am VERY excited!! you may wonder why i am so excited about this new venture known as photography. well, i think i may have failed to mention this in my last post, but i want to turn this into my business - what i do - how i live. so getting all of these things together and actually seeing people respond well to my work is very very exciting! i've gotten a few "models" lined up here and there (some babies, some brides, & some love) and nothing makes me happier! i guess i'm saying all of that just to say this...I AM SUPER STOKED ABOUT THIS and if you guys know of anyone who might be in need of a photographer...please send them my way! i hope you all enjoy the work that is soon to come - i will!

peace & love

meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers