Tuesday, June 16, 2009

meet Audi...

| | 2 comments
so sorry for the time delay...been super busy recently! i am so glad to finally get these photos up, though! this is audrey gregg and her parents, matt & carla. they are such a precious precious family...joe and i feel privileged to share our lives with them. hope you guys enjoy the photos! thanks matt & carla for letting us experience little audi with you guys...she's amazing!

peace & love

meg


















































2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love these! I really thought that since Matt and I were a little unorganized and Audi was all sleepy that you wouldn't get many shots, but you got some great ones! I love the b&w of me looking at her and the one of Matt kissing her hand, and pretty much ALL OF THEM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha awesome!! There are so many more that wouldn't even fit on here! We'll get em to you guys on a disk. They were really fun though...and they turned out beautifully! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Followers